- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the egg substitute, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 16 muffins.
Reviews for Mini Corn Muffins
"I love the flavor and texture of these corn bread muffins. I like how they don't fall apart easily. Plus, the mini size is pretty cute!!! I also appreciate that the yield of 16 muffins was right on! I will be making these again and trying to freeze some to see how they turn out."
"[quote user="rhobleymattson"]I have made these muffins over and over again. They are great with soup to chili. [/quote]I also made them with whole wheat flour."
"I have made these muffins over and over again. They are great with soup to chili."
"Muffins were OK but could have more flavor."