Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 24 chocolate wafers
- Chocolate syrup
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- In a large bowl, beat the cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Arrange eight wafers on the bottom of a foil-lined 9-in.-square baking pan. Spoon or pipe about 2 tablespoons cream mixture onto each. Repeat layers twice, making eight stacks. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- To serve, transfer to dessert plates. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2013
"Love it! This recipe is so easy to make and so delish.."