I first made these cakes for a friend when I lived in the dorms at college and had no access to appliances. Little did I know I would be making them 20 years later for my children! — Lara Pennell, Mauldin, South Carolina
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate wafers
- Chocolate syrup
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- In a large bowl, beat the cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Arrange eight wafers on the bottom of a foil-lined 9-in.-square baking pan. Spoon or pipe about 2 tablespoons cream mixture onto each. Repeat layers twice, making eight stacks. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- To serve, transfer to dessert plates. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes in Taste of Home February/March 2013
Reviews for Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2016
"I will be making this again."
Reviewed Feb. 4, 2013
"Love it! This recipe is so easy to make and so delish.."