Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 24 chocolate wafers
- Chocolate syrup
- Heart-shaped sprinkles
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Arrange eight wafers on the bottom of a foil-lined 9-in.-square baking pan. Spoon or pipe about 2 tablespoons cream mixture onto each. Repeat layers twice, making eight stacks. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- 2. To serve, transfer to dessert plates. Drizzle with chocolate syrup; top with sprinkles. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cake: 251 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Mini Chocolate Wafer Cakes
"I will be making this again."
"Love it! This recipe is so easy to make and so delish.."