- cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5
- minutes before removing from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For raspberry sauce, in a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in raspberries and water; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for
- 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- Press through a sieve; discard seeds.
- Scoop ice cream into cake centers. Drizzle with ice cream topping and
- raspberry sauce; sprinkle with pecans and additional raspberries if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 1,044 calories, 41 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 120 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 159 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.