Mini-Choco Cupcakes Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar. Add vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Alternately add dry ingredients and milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients; beat well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips. Line regular or mini muffin cups with baking papers. Fill each two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 14 to 16 minutes or until muffins tests done. Cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 24 regular or 48 mini cupcakes.
1 each: 217 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mini-Choco Cupcakes
"I like this recipe"
"These were true to the description given - somewhat less dense than a muffin, but not light and fluffy like other cupcakes. They did taste good, and the chocolate chips are a nice touch. Personally, I prefer a lighter, fluffier cupcake, and these were more similar to muffins, but still good. They don't puff up much, so fill the cups almost to the top, but they do develop a rounded top like a muffin does. They should be baked only till the tops are dry and should not be allowed to brown. You probably wouldn't frost these."