- Mound a heaping teaspoon of filling on half of each circle. Moisten
- edges with water; fold pastry over filling and press edges with a
- fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry and
- filling. Prick tops with a fork. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes
- or until golden brown. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: Turnovers can be baked, frozen and reheated at 375° for 5-7 minutes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 171 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.