Mini Cherry Cobblers Recipe
Cinnamon and sugar add a sweet touch to the biscuits that top these warm fruit treats from Dixie Terry. "The individual servings are a great way to surprise your family with dessert...even on the busiest of days," writes the Goreville, Illinois baker.
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 5 biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Set aside some of the pie filling, including five cherries, for garnish. Divide the remaining filling among five ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- 2. Top each with a biscuit; brush with butter. Combine sugars and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits. Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until biscuits are browned. Top with reserved pie filling. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 252 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mini Cherry Cobblers
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2009
"These were very good tasting and so easy to make!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC