Mini Cheesecake Cups Recipe
Since there's no crust, these mini cheesecakes are extra easy to fix. Plus, there's no cutting required and they travel well to various gatherings.—Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:48 servings
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, halved maraschino cherries and/or chopped nuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, vanilla and salt and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 2. Spoon into paper-lined miniature muffin cups, 2 tablespoons in each. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth; spread over cheesecakes. Decorate with fruit and/or nuts. Chill for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 53 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC