Since there's no crust, these mini cheesecakes are extra easy to fix. Plus, there's no cutting required and they travel well to various gatherings.—Jeannette Mack, Rushville, New York
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, halved maraschino cherries and/or chopped nuts
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, vanilla and salt and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Spoon into paper-lined miniature muffin cups, 2 tablespoons in each. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners' sugar until smooth; spread over cheesecakes. Decorate with fruit and/or nuts. Chill for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Cheesecake Cups in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p54
Reviews for Mini Cheesecake Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review