Mini Cheese Biscuits
"To complete the meal, I pass a basket of Mini Cheese Biscuits," Chris notes. "We're garlic lovers, so we enjoy the flavor of these easy biscuits. If your taste buds prefer, omit the minced garlic altogether.
"Friends and family tell me these treats are best warm from the oven," Chris adds. "But then, they never last long enough to cool off!"
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheese and garlic. With a fork, stir
- in milk just until moistened. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a
- lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 9-11 minutes or
- until golden brown. Combine butter and garlic powder; brush over
- biscuits. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 124 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.