- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Chopped almonds or honey-roasted almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple juice concentrate, sugar and ice cream topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Drizzle with additional ice cream topping and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Refrigerate until servings. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
Sort By :
So easy to make. I added green apples to the cream cheese mixture. Yummy !!
Caramel is simply scrumptious. But, caramel cheesecake? Am I in heaven? I think I am. I bow to you for bringing together in one simple dish, the "nectar of gods." Yum...
I will make baby mini caramel cheesecakes. Using this recipe and making grahm crackers crushed and buttered then molded in mini cupcake pan. Chilled then filled. Enjoyed.
Loved this recipe and they looked gorgeous! I used chocolate crusts though to satisfy my chocolate cravings.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >