Using individual graham cracker shells makes it easy to prepare these treats. They taste just like cheesecake without all the hassle.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Chopped almonds or honey-roasted almonds, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, apple juice concentrate, sugar and ice cream topping until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into tart shells. Drizzle with additional ice cream topping and sprinkle with almonds if desired. Refrigerate until servings. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mini Caramel Cheesecakes in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Mini Caramel Cheesecakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review