Mini Burgers with the Works Recipe
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 3 slices process American cheese
- 4 slices white bread (heels of loaf recommended)
- 2 tablespoons prepared Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 pearl onions, thinly sliced
- 4 baby dill pickles, thinly sliced
- 3 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1. Shape beef into twelve 1-in. patties. Place on a microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Cover with another paper towel; microwave on high for 1 minute until meat is no longer pink. Cut each slice of cheese into fourths; set aside.
- 2. Using a 1-in. round cookie cutter, cut out six circles from each slice of bread. Spread half of the bread circles with dressing. Layer with burgers, cheese, onions, pickles and tomatoes. Top with remaining bread circles; secure with toothpicks. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 68 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Mini Burgers with the Works
"Very quick and easy. Kids loved it! I used store bought potato roll minis instead of bread crust."
"This recipe is very good.... I like it alot"