Mini Burger Bites Recipe
These yummy bites are a huge hit at parties. People say they’re even better than the mini burger appetizers that are so popular at restaurants.—Maribeth Condo, Lindenhurst, Illinois
- 16 frozen waffle-cut fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
- Optional toppings: sliced red pearl onions, thinly sliced cherry tomatoes, dill pickle slices and yellow mustard
- 1. Bake waffle fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine beef and steak seasoning. Shape into 16 patties. Cook in a large skillet until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear, turning once.
- 2. Top each waffle fry with a burger and cheese. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Finish with toppings of your choice. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Mini Burger Bites
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC