Mini Burger Bites
These yummy bites are a huge hit at parties. People say they’re even better than the mini burger appetizers that are so popular at restaurants.—Maribeth Condo, Lindenhurst, Illinois
16 ServingsPrep: 40 min. Broil: 5 min.
- 16 frozen waffle-cut fries
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, quartered
- Optional toppings: sliced red pearl onions, thinly sliced cherry tomatoes, dill pickle slices and yellow mustard
- Bake waffle fries according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large bowl, combine beef and steak seasoning. Shape into 16 patties.
- Cook in a large skillet until a meat thermometer reads 160° and
- juices run clear, turning once.
- Top each waffle fry with a burger and cheese. Broil 4-5 in. from the
- heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Finish with toppings
- of your choice. Yield: 16 appetizers.