- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Brownie Treats
Sort By :
"I made these fir the first time. I have my own basic recipe for preparing a brownie mix: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup Hershey syrup, 1 packet cappuccino powder, 1 package (3.4-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix, 1/3 cup each cold water and vegetable oil, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract, the brownie mix for 13x9x2" pan size. I cut up enough Hershey chocolate bars in pieces (miniature dark chocolate and milk chocolate plus one regular-size Hershey chocolate bar with almonds) to make 1 cup and added 1/8 cup all-purpose flour. I used 24 miniature muffin pans and 16 regular-size muffin cups for these treats. I used paper liners for all the muffin cups and immediately topped each of the brownie cupcakes with a kiss-I used cherry cordial, peanut butter and Hug kisses. I baked the treats 20 minutes even for the miniature treats and 25 minutes for the regular-size treats! This is a really great recipe!delowenstein"
"Delicious and easy to make...."
"I made these today. They taste great and were easy to make. I followed what rbyb recommended and baked the brownies in the mini-muffin pan, let them cool, put them in the papers, then topped them with the kisses. It worked wonderfully, the papers did not stick to the brownies, and the kisses did not melt. Also, I recommend filling the muffin cups at most 2/3 full and maybe a little bit less. That way, the brownies are not so big around the kiss. I like the brownie to be just a bit bigger than the kiss; that way, they can pop right in your mouth."
"Very easy to make, everyone loves them. I will probably make them this way for now on."