- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Brownie Treats
Sort By :
"Delicious and easy to make...."
"I made these today. They taste great and were easy to make. I followed what rbyb recommended and baked the brownies in the mini-muffin pan, let them cool, put them in the papers, then topped them with the kisses. It worked wonderfully, the papers did not stick to the brownies, and the kisses did not melt. Also, I recommend filling the muffin cups at most 2/3 full and maybe a little bit less. That way, the brownies are not so big around the kiss. I like the brownie to be just a bit bigger than the kiss; that way, they can pop right in your mouth."
"Very easy to make, everyone loves them. I will probably make them this way for now on."
"Very pretty and easy to make. Be sure to allow them to cool a minute or two before topping with the kisses."