I like to take these quick-and-easy treats to potlucks and family gatherings. They disappear quickly! —Pam Kokes, North Loup, Nebraska
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Brownie Treats in Country Woman January/February 2003, p35
Reviews for Mini Brownie Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review