Mini Brownie Treats
I like to take these quick-and-easy treats to potlucks and family gatherings. They disappear quickly! —Pam Kokes, North Loup, Nebraska
48 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like
- brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes
- before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield:
- 4 dozen.