Mini Brownie Treats Recipe
I like to take these quick-and-easy treats to potlucks and family gatherings. They disappear quickly! —Pam Kokes, North Loup, Nebraska
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling YIELD:48 servings
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 3. Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC