- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Brownie Treats
"If you wait 10 min. then take out of the pan and top with a kiss ,they will not melt ."
"I made these for Valentine's Day using Enjoy Life chocolate chunks topped with pink sprinkles. They were very cute!"
"Delicious! I used Ghirardelli ultimate fudge brownie mix with mini chips. It comes with a fudge topping package. I topped mine with Rolos. The Rolos were a big hit. I bake them in an unlined mini muffin pan. When they were cooled, I drizzled the fudge topping over them and then transfer to a paper liner. They are much more attractive that way."
"What would happen if I used a regular muffin pan and not a mini pan? Wouldn't the serving change to twenty four? Yeah I rather used mini pans??"
"I made these fir the first time. I have my own basic recipe for preparing a brownie mix: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup Hershey syrup, 1 packet cappuccino powder, 1 package (3.4-oz.) package instant chocolate pudding mix, 1/3 cup each cold water and vegetable oil, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract, the brownie mix for 13x9x2" pan size. I cut up enough Hershey chocolate bars in pieces (miniature dark chocolate and milk chocolate plus one regular-size Hershey chocolate bar with almonds) to make 1 cup and added 1/8 cup all-purpose flour. I used 24 miniature muffin pans and 16 regular-size muffin cups for these treats. I used paper liners for all the muffin cups and immediately topped each of the brownie cupcakes with a kiss-I used cherry cordial, peanut butter and Hug kisses. I baked the treats 20 minutes even for the miniature treats and 25 minutes for the regular-size treats! This is a really great recipe!delowenstein"