- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 48 striped or milk chocolate kisses
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Fill paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Immediately top each with a chocolate kiss. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Brownie Treats
Sort By :
I made these today. They taste great and were easy to make. I followed what rbyb recommended and baked the brownies in the mini-muffin pan, let them cool, put them in the papers, then topped them with the kisses. It worked wonderfully, the papers did not stick to the brownies, and the kisses did not melt. Also, I recommend filling the muffin cups at most 2/3 full and maybe a little bit less. That way, the brownies are not so big around the kiss. I like the brownie to be just a bit bigger than the kiss; that way, they can pop right in your mouth.
Very easy to make, everyone loves them. I will probably make them this way for now on.
Very pretty and easy to make. Be sure to allow them to cool a minute or two before topping with the kisses.
The method that worked best for me was as chascocountry stated . After removing from pans, then I put them in pretty polka dot paper and lastly put the kiss on top. The extra minute or two removing from pans & putting in papers let them cool just enough that when I put the kiss on top it didn't melt. I found that when baking them in the paper, they were messy to open & fell apart. Baking in pan & adding papers after yielded a much more professional result.
Thanks to Pam for a quick, pretty treat.