Mini Blue Cheese Rolls
Myrtle Albrecht of Cameron Park, California shares Mini Blue Cheese Rolls—a fun, easy way to dress up refrigerated breadsticks.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and blue cheese over low heat.
- Unroll dough. Separate into six sections. Cut each double breadstick
- into six pieces; place in a foil-lined 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan.
- Pour cheese mixture over dough.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until butter is absorbed and rolls
- are lightly browned. Carefully lift foil out of pan; transfer rolls
- to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.