- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and blue cheese over low heat. Unroll dough. Separate into six sections. Cut each double breadstick into six pieces; place in a foil-lined 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour cheese mixture over dough.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until butter is absorbed and rolls are lightly browned. Carefully lift foil out of pan; transfer rolls to a serving plate. Serve warm. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Mini Blue Cheese Rolls
Sort By :
These have been my sons' favorites for years!
They are so easy!
a real favorite with my family
Very Easy and very good! 20 min.@400* was too long though. 375* 10-13 from my breadsticks package directions was enough
You can make this with any refrigerated bread dough. Very delicious.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >