Five simple ingredients is all it takes to wow friends and family with a tasty appetizer. I love to make these as much as I love to share them. —Nick Berg, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup salad croutons, broken into pieces
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Coarsely ground pepper
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard pulp; invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain. Pipe mayonnaise into tomatoes.
- Top each with a piece of rolled up lettuce, croutons and bacon. Sprinkle with pepper. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini BLT Appetizers in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p194
Reviews for Mini BLT Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review