- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 24 miniature dinner rolls, split
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dill pickle slices
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add cheese, soup mix and mayonnaise. Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Spread 2 tablespoonfuls over roll bottoms. Top each with a pickle slice. Replace roll tops. Wrap in heavy-duty foil and place on baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Beef Rolls in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p117
Reviews for Mini Beef Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review