- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (13 ounces) whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the chicken, barbecue sauce, chilies, garlic powder and pepper. Spread over cut sides of muffins; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place on baking sheets; broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas in Light & Tasty
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mini BBQ Chicken Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review