Mini Barbecued Ham Sandwiches
These flavorful sandwiches make a perfect mini snack or appetizer. Your guests won't be able to eat just one!Susan Roupe, East Fairfield, Vermont
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, very thinly sliced
- 24 dinner rolls, split
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 6-8 minutes or until
- slightly thickened. Stir in ham; heat through. Serve on rolls.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 143 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 513 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.