Mini Bagelizzas Recipe
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 214 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.