Mini Bagelizzas Recipe
Garlic powder gives these speedy mini pizzas extra pizzazz. Not only are they a snap to put together, but best of all, the ingredient list is easy on your pocketbook. My husband loves them. And my toddler will soon enjoy them as an after-school treat. -Stephanie Klos-Kohr, Moline, Illinois
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- 2. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
2 each: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Mini Bagelizzas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC