Mini Bagelizzas Recipe
Garlic powder gives these speedy mini pizzas extra pizzazz. Not only are they a snap to put together, but best of all, the ingredient list is easy on your pocketbook. My husband loves them. And my toddler will soon enjoy them as an after-school treat. -Stephanie Klos-Kohr, Moline, Illinois
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Bagelizzas in Quick Cooking September/October 2005, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mini Bagelizzas(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 3, 2010
I've made this twice and everyone wants the recipe. Quick. I put the pepperoni down first so it covers the hole in the bagel before I put on the sauce.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >