Mini Bagelizzas Recipe
- 8 miniature bagels, split
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce with miniature meatballs
- 32 slices pepperoni
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Spread the cut sides of bagels with spaghetti sauce. Top each with two slices of pepperoni; sprinkle with garlic powder and cheese.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mini Bagelizzas
Sort By :
I've made this twice and everyone wants the recipe. Quick. I put the pepperoni down first so it covers the hole in the bagel before I put on the sauce.