- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Sprinkle each pastry crust with 1 teaspoon flour; place floured side down on a lightly floured surface. Cut 12 circles from each crust, using a 2-1/2 in. round biscuit cutter. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture into each prepared crust. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until filling is set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Bacon Quiches
Sort By :
"I made this recipe when I catered an hors d'oerves and wine reception. They were a huge hit. Served about 150 people and got raving reviews from all. There were none left!"
"These are very tasty and everyone I have made them for loves them. Instead of the pie pastry, I used pre-made tart shells which worked great and saved even more time preparing them!"
"I just made these to experiment for an upcoming event. Really, really good and not just for Christmas :-).Love the creaminess of all the cheeses and the crisp bacon.Definetly a keeper.Nancy_NJ"