Mini Apple Pizzas Recipe
"My four children are now grown, but they still enjoy snacking on these sweet little pizzas...and so do my five grandchildren," reports field editor Helen Lamb of Seymour, Missouri. "We use fresh apples from the small orchard on our dairy farm, and they're so easy to make. The warm cinnamon flavor and light crust make them delicious!"
- 1 tube refrigerator biscuits (about 10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1. Roll or pat biscuits into 3-1/2-in. circles; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add apples and mix well; spoon rounded tablespoonfuls onto biscuits.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until edges begin to brown. If desired, sprinkle each pizza with 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Mini Apple Pizzas
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC