"My four children are now grown, but they still enjoy snacking on these sweet little pizzas...and so do my five grandchildren," reports field editor Helen Lamb of Seymour, Missouri. "We use fresh apples from the small orchard on our dairy farm, and they're so easy to make. The warm cinnamon flavor and light crust make them delicious!"
Recommended: 32 Awesome Apple Breakfasts
- 1 tube refrigerator biscuits (about 10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Roll or pat biscuits into 3-1/2-in. circles; place on a lightly greased baking sheet. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add apples and mix well; spoon rounded tablespoonfuls onto biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until edges begin to brown. If desired, sprinkle each pizza with 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mini Apple Pizzas in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p64
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Mini Apple Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review