My kids set up an assembly line when making these snacks—one chops the apples and mixes the filling, one rolls out the biscuits, and one puts the pies together. —Marsha Dingbaum, Aurora, California
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. to 4-in. circle. Combine the apple, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; place a tablespoonful on each biscuit. Dot with butter. Bring up sides of biscuit to enclose filling and pinch to seal.
- Place in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mini Apple Pies in Taste of Home August/September 1995, p14
Reviews for Mini Apple Pies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review