- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 3-in. to 4-in. circle. Combine the apple, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; place a tablespoonful on each biscuit. Dot with butter. Bring up sides of biscuit to enclose filling and pinch to seal.
- Place in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Mini Apple Pies
Sort By :
"So easy and so yummy! Perfect for small hands to eat. I suspect that these will freeze well and can be reheated in a low oven for a few minutes."
"These were very good. Next time, I'm going to chop the apples a little less fine, and add chopped walnuts. Also, I'm going to flatten out the biscuits more so I can have more filling in each pie. They were easy to eat!"
"these are very good. I lightly sprayed the pan with Pam. and prayed a bit more on top of the pies before putting in the oven. also I couldn't fit a whole apple in them. will definitely make them again."
"This was simple enough for our Special Needs students at school to make and fun for them to serve their teachers. Of course they ate it as well! They had a trip to the apple farm and used the apples they picked to make the recipe. The kids enjoyed the experience and everyone enjoyed the taste."
"sounds good. but cant eat the dried fruit, so would substitute some nuts--walnuts or pecans."