Mini Apple Crisp Recipe
"With my family's hectic schedule, I cook for one quite frequently," relates field editor Sherry Krenz from Woodworth, North Dakota (at left). "My Mini Apple Crisp is so simple to make. I works equally well as a nice single-serving dessert for me or as an afternoon snack when our oldest son gets home from school."
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- 1. Place apple slices in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Serve with cream if desired.
1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC