- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- Place apple slices in a small greased baking dish. In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until tender. Serve with cream if desired.
Reviews for Mini Apple Crisp
Sort By :
"I made this and it was delicious. I tripled the recipe. It looks similar to many other recipes available on taste of home. It's straight forward and tastes like apple crisp should. I will make it again!"
"I chose this recipe because I was looking for the topping. I spread it over a variety of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, pinapple, and mango) as a midnight snack - something warm and light, not TOO unhealthy, yet still hit the cravings. This worked very well!"
"I did enjoy the simplicity in multiplying this dish depending on the number of servings desired. I did increase the amount of cinnamon to a half teaspoon per serving. Great standby dessert as all the ingredients are readily available. I am looking forward to further experimentation on this brilliant concept. Thanks Sherry!"
"This was very good I made two for my family. I agree that the apples needed spice and sugar that is why I only gave it 4 stars. From now on I always make two and add 1 Tablespoon of sugar and 1/8 tsp of cinnamon to the the apples. Can't wait to try other fruits."
"This is so easy just as it is. I have low tolerance for sugar so I use only one T brown sugar. I have tried it with pears and plums and it was equally great. Next I'm going through all the fruits to see how they work. I multiply it based on the number of dishes I want to make. Everyone asks for the recipe. Thanks so much for sharing."