Minestrone Soup in Minutes Recipe
I found this recipe in a magazine years ago and adapted it to suit my family's taste. It tastes especially good accompanied by oven-fresh garlic bread.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch sugar
- 1/4 cup uncooked macaroni
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans, thawed
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; bring to a boil. Add macaroni; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Stir in peas and beans. Cook for 3 minutes. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 108 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 589mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Minestrone Soup in Minutes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC