- begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- For the frosting, combine the brown sugar and butter in a saucepan;
- bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 6-8 minutes, stirring
- twice, or until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Add
- the confectioners' sugar, cream and extract; beat until smooth.
- Frost the cookies; top each with a pecan half. Yield: 9 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 203 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.