- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to
- seal. Form into a circle and pinch ends together. Place in a greased
- 10-in. fluted tube pan, with seam facing the inside of pan. Cover
- and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool. Just before
- serving, dust with confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 277 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.