Mincemeat Cherry Pie Recipe
Cherries and orange marmalade give a nice twist to traditional mincemeat pie. It's sure to add some old-fashioned flavor to your yuletide festivities.
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1-3/4 cups prepared mincemeat
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1. Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry. Trim evenly with edge of plate. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour into crust. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 473 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Mincemeat Cherry Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC