Mincemeat Cherry Pie
Cherries and orange marmalade give a nice twist to traditional mincemeat pie. It's sure to add some old-fashioned flavor to your yuletide festivities.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- Pastry for double-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1-3/4 cups prepared mincemeat
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- Line a 9-in. pie plate with bottom pastry. Trim evenly with edge of
- plate. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour into
- crust. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; place over
- filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Cover edges
- loosely with foil. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until crust
- is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 473 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.