- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool
- For sauce, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in water
- until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove
- from the heat; stir in butter until melted. Add lemon peel and
- juice. Serve warm with the cake. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 289 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.