Milly's Salad Dressing Recipe
I've found this flavorful dressing is perfect on green salads as well as potato salad, coleslaw and fruit salad. You'll also like the fact that it's quick and easy to prepare.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) sweet-sour celery seed salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 106 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC