Milly's Salad Dressing Recipe
I've found this flavorful dressing is perfect on green salads as well as potato salad, coleslaw and fruit salad. You'll also like the fact that it's quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) sweet-sour celery seed salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 106 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Milly's Salad Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC