I've found this flavorful dressing is perfect on green salads as well as potato salad, coleslaw and fruit salad. You'll also like the fact that it's quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) sweet-sour celery seed salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Milly's Salad Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p59
Reviews for Milly's Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review