Milly's Salad Dressing Recipe
I've found this flavorful dressing is perfect on green salads as well as potato salad, coleslaw and fruit salad. You'll also like the fact that it's quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) sweet-sour celery seed salad dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Milly's Salad Dressing in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p59
Reviews for Milly's Salad Dressing(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review