Million-Dollar Chocolate Fudge Recipe
As the name suggests, this candy tastes like a million bucks! The recipe came from a local cooking show, which aired in the 1950s.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (1.45 ounces each), chopped
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped blanched almonds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, salt and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Stir in the marshmallow creme, chocolate, candy bars and chips until chocolate is melted and mixture is blended. Fold in almonds and vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into squares. Store in a cool dry place. Yield: about 3 pounds.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 104 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Million-Dollar Chocolate Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC