- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 fun-size Milky Way candy bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread butter over bread slices; place one slice in a greased sandwich iron, buttered side down. Top with cracker crumbs, chopped candy, marshmallows and remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown, turning occasionally, 5-7 minutes. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Milky Way Pudgy Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p42
Reviews for Milky Way Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review