- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 fun-size Milky Way candy bar, chopped
- 2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Spread butter over bread slices. Place one slice in a sandwich iron, buttered side down. Top with cracker crumbs, chopped candy, marshmallows and remaining bread slice, buttered side up. Close iron.
- Cook over a hot campfire until golden brown and marshmallows are melted, 3-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Milky Way Pudgy Pie in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p42
Reviews for Milky Way Pudgy Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2017
"These are great sweet grilled cheese sandwiches. You can use all sorts of candy bars in these. You can also use marshmallow cr?me instead of marshmallows. These are also great to make on campouts."