Milky Way Crispy Bars Recipe
What’s not to love about the combination of candy bars and Rice Krispie bars? These give you the crunch of chopped pecans, too. —Phyl Broich-Wessling, Garner, Iowa
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 6 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), chopped
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and pecans; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine candy bars and butter. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring once. Stir into cereal mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; press down firmly. In a microwave, melt chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Cool. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Milky Way Crispy Bars in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2011, p58
Reviews for Milky Way Crispy Bars(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >