Milk Chocolate Truffles
These truffles are quick and easy to make...and oh-so-good!
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups (18 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 15 wafers)
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave; cool. In a
- bowl, beat melted chocolate and whipped topping. Shape into 1/2-in.
- balls and roll in vanilla wafer crumbs. Refrigerate or freeze.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 96 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.