Milk Chocolate Pie Recipe
"This is the best chocolate pie I've ever had," raves Kathy Crow of Payson, Arizona. "It's cool, rich and melts in your mouth. Best of all, it takes just 10 minutes to whip up and pop in the freezer."
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Milk chocolate kisses and additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a microwave or double boiler, combine chocolate chips and 1/4 cup milk. Cook until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth. gradually beat in the chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- 3. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with kisses and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 427 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC