Milk Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- Milk chocolate kisses and additional whipped topping, optional
- In a microwave or double boiler, combine chocolate chips and 1/4 cup milk. Cook until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining milk until smooth. gradually beat in the chocolate mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Remove from the freezer 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with kisses and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Pie(1)
Sort By :
This recipe was extremely simple with very few ingredients. It took very little time to put together. The end result looked nice, about the same as the picture. It had a rich taste, but not too rich, and had a very creamy, almost ice-cream-like texture. Not the best chocolate pie I've had, but still really good.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Quick Chocolate Desserts >