Milk Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add nuts and vanilla. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until blended. Pour into a greased 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
1 piece: 84 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (10g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Fudge
"Made for Christmas this year and loved it!"
"Only recipe I tried fir fudge that turned out this Christmas. Easy and taste great."