Milk Chocolate Fudge
A fellow "chocoholic" gave me this recipe, and it's very popular with my husband and children. I like the fact that you don't need to mess with a candy thermometer.
48-60 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add nuts and
- vanilla. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until blended. Pour
- into a greased 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 84 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.