A fellow "chocoholic" gave me this recipe, and it's very popular with my husband and children. I like the fact that you don't need to mess with a candy thermometer.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add nuts and vanilla. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until blended. Pour into a greased 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
Originally published as Milk Chocolate Fudge in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p22
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 29, 2015
"Made for Christmas this year and loved it!"
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2013
"Only recipe I tried fir fudge that turned out this Christmas. Easy and taste great."