A fellow "chocoholic" gave me this recipe, and it's very popular with my husband and children. I like the fact that you don't need to mess with a candy thermometer.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream cheese. Add nuts and vanilla. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until blended. Pour into a greased 8-in. square dish. Refrigerate. Yield: 4-5 dozen.
Originally published as Milk Chocolate Fudge in Sweet and Scrumptious Chocolate 1994, p22
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2013
"Only recipe I tried fir fudge that turned out this Christmas. Easy and taste great."