Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces), broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy bar with chocolate syrup; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- 3. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 slice: 423 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 338mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake
"Dense chocolatey flavor"
"This cake was absolutely delicious! I thought it got moister the longer it got! Loved it!"
"THIS IS THE SAME AS THE HERSHEY BAR cakeRECEIPE"
"I am allergic to buttermilk.Can I use regular milk for this recipe?Thanksbeercatgirl"
"This is by far the best cake I have ever had in my life. It is so good I can hardly stand it!!! I've been making it since I first saw it in TOH a few years ago. THANK YOU to the the submitter for this recipe!! P.S. Don't be afraid to use a bit more chocolate...I use a couple extra ounces of candy bar since I buy the bigger Cadbury bars."