- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces), broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a microwave, melt candy bar with chocolate syrup; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake
"Dense chocolatey flavor"
"This cake was good, but not nearly as moist as the Moist Chocolate Cake(also on this website). Even though there is chocolate syrup and a chocolate bar in this cake, it doesn't have a very strong chocolate flavor."
"This cake was absolutely delicious! I thought it got moister the longer it got! Loved it!"
"This was a pretty simple recipe to make. I used skim milk and had good results and the cake tasted right on. I'd probably recommend adding a frosting to the cake, otherwise it is a little bland. Otherwise, I really liked this cake and plan on making it again."
"THIS IS THE SAME AS THE HERSHEY BAR CAKERECEIPE"