- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces), broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a microwave, melt candy bar with chocolate syrup; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake
"Dense chocolatey flavor"
"This cake was absolutely delicious! I thought it got moister the longer it got! Loved it!"
"THIS IS THE SAME AS THE HERSHEY BAR cakeRECEIPE"
"I am allergic to buttermilk.Can I use regular milk for this recipe?Thanksbeercatgirl"
"This is by far the best cake I have ever had in my life. It is so good I can hardly stand it!!! I've been making it since I first saw it in TOH a few years ago. THANK YOU to the the submitter for this recipe!! P.S. Don't be afraid to use a bit more chocolate...I use a couple extra ounces of candy bar since I buy the bigger Cadbury bars."