- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (7 ounces), broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a microwave, melt candy bar with chocolate syrup; stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Milk Chocolate Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"Dense chocolatey flavor"
"This cake was good, but not nearly as moist as the Moist Chocolate Cake(also on this website). Even though there is chocolate syrup and a chocolate bar in this cake, it doesn't have a very strong chocolate flavor."
"This cake was absolutely delicious! I thought it got moister the longer it got! Loved it!"
"This was a pretty simple recipe to make. I used skim milk and had good results and the cake tasted right on. I'd probably recommend adding a frosting to the cake, otherwise it is a little bland. Otherwise, I really liked this cake and plan on making it again."
"THIS IS THE SAME AS THE HERSHEY BAR CAKERECEIPE"